Students can have lots of delicious fun with this theme pack insha'Allaah! A favouite food with students, you can plan to complete this theme pack on a Friday when your school has its usual pizza day or whenever your homeschool schedule permits.
If you have questions about how to use any of the activities please leave a comment insha'Allaah.
Included in the pack are:
- 3 emergent readers with activities
- Reading Response journal page for 1 emergent reader
- Mini Pocket Chart Activity for 1 emergent reader
- Fractions worksheet (separate download - not in the pack)
- Sight word work (students/children use Letter Tilesfor this activity or you can use Scrabble letter tiles)
- Handwriting practice
- Work with content words
- Two piece puzzles for children to work on content word recognition.
- Writer's Workshop Activity: Learning about the exclamation point
- Build a pizza activity (Following Directions)
- Math work: Review of more than and less than; Ordinal numbers to 5
- Writing centre pictures, word cards, and writing prompts.
- And more alhamdulillaah!
A Muslim Child is Born before downloading*
**When you click on the above link you may need to download the file in order to see it. A preview may not be available.**