Follow My Book Blog Friday (100)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: If you could have ONE - one book - for the rest of your life. Don't cheat...what would it be? 

Answer: Gah, only one book? How the heck am I supposed to choose one? That's like, living in a world where only one book existed...


But if I HAD to live in this hypothetical awful world, the one book I would like to exist would be...


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

I contemplated choosing one of my favorite YA or adult contemporary fiction books, but would I want to read those for the rest of my life? Will I always love YA books? Or will I eventual *gasp* outgrow them? I don't know! But I do know that Pride and Prejudice is a timeless novel with such an incredible romance that I know I could never get tired of the story. So that's my choice :)