Stacking the Shelves (63)


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Barnes & Noble

My brother got me a Barnes & Noble gift card for my birthday and I decided to buy myself a copy of The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp. I've heard great things about the movie, and I wanted to read it before it came out. Hopefully it's a good one!

From Netgalley/Edelweiss 

These two look so good and words can't even begin to describe how excited I was when I was approved to receive an ecopy of them. I love Cora Carmack's books and The Promise of Amazing just looks super cute. I can't wait to read these two!

From Librarything
 

I've never heard of this one, but I absolutely love the cover! And the story sounds like one full of teenage angst, romance, and drama. I'm excited to see where this one goes!


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week?