Stacking the Shelves (65)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Library Book Sale

I've been wanting a copy of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close for FOREVER. I've come close to buying it from Barnes & Noble probably four or five times. Good thing I didn't, though, because I got it for only $2 from my library sale and it's in perfect condition! I can't wait to read it! The second book French Women Don't Get Fat looked super fun, so I decided, why not? 

From Library

I have read so many reviews of this book, raving about how amazing it is. And it has a 4.24 rating on Goodreads, so it's about time I got a copy from the library. Hopefully I like it as much as everyone else did!


That's it for me! What all did you add to your shelves this week?